Two Ingredients Pizza Base
Who doesn't love pizza? With this super simple recipe your pizza dinners will be even more delicious!
1 cup Hansells Thick & Creamy Unsweetened Greek Style Yoghurt
1 cup self rising flour, plus extra for kneading
Your favorite pizza toppings!
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, and prepare an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the flour and yoghurt together in a bowl and form it into a ball. Add more flour if needed.
3. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough and then roll it out to a pizza shape.
4. Top it with tomato sauce, cheese and all your other favorite toppings!
5. Bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes until the crust is crispy and the cheese has melted. Let it cool a few minutes before serving.