Thick & Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt Chia Pudding
Chia Puddings are the perfect breakfast food! Easy to make ahead and delicious to eat!
1 cup Thick & Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt (you can also use our Unsweetened Greek Style Yoghurt)
40 grams chia seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
180 ml milk
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Fresh berries, fruit, granola or any other of your favourite toppings
1. In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, milk, maple syrup/honey, salt and vanilla extract. Whisk well to make sure it is all combined.
2. Add the chia seeds and whisk well.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
4. In the morning, make sure to mix the pudding before serving to evenly distribute the chia seeds.
5. Top it with your desired toppings.