Healthy Yoghurt Chocolate Chip Muffins
Healthy and Delicious Chocolate Chip Muffins! Perfect to bring in the lunch box or for a weekend breakfast!
Ingredients (12 muffins):
1 1/4 cup Lite Unsweetened Greek Style Yoghurt
225 grams self-raising or whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
60 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
2 large eggs
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
120 grams sugar or 1 banana
75 grams dark chocolate chips
1. Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and set aside. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar/banana with a hand mixer.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and vanilla together, then add it to the butter/sugar mixture.
4. Mix in the flour, baking soda and yoghurt until all the ingredients are combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and using an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin liners 3/4 of the way.
6. Bake the muffins for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre.
7. Let them cool before serving.